Agriland has helped many individuals, companies and organizations sell, acquire or trade farms and ranches.
This success is due to the expertise and accountability that AgriLand provides to our clients when it comes to buying, selling, or trading rural property.
When selling a rural property, AgriLand will:
- Strategically price the property after a thorough evaluation of the land market, taking into account supply and demand
- Create a customized dynamic marketing plan to get the word out about your property
- Frequently update the client of any activity throughout the selling process
Buying & Acquisition
AgriLand, as a Buyer's Agent, can help you purchase crop or pasture land or a recreational property.
- Help you identify the property to buy or exchange
- Facilitate the due diligence process prior to closing so deadlines are met ahead of the closing date.
- Coordinates the closing process with attorneys, title company, and other closing professionals for an on-time closing.
This is a complex process that AgriLand will coordinate with the closing specialists every step of the way.